From The Young Invincibles:
Back-to-school season is full of changes: heading to campus, choosing new classes, meeting new friends. But what about finding the right health insurance?
If you’re going back to school, or know someone who is, check out our Back-To-School Toolkit on health care. The free online “Toolkit” breaks down student options for health coverage in every state, and what you should look for when picking out a plan. The Toolkit provides information such as:
- What you need to know about your student health plan.
- How to stay on your parent’s plan up to age 26.
- Updates on the new health care law.
- Tips and health information for young women.
- Key health insurance terms you should know before choosing a plan.
Getting insurance can seem scary, but don’t let something as important as health care fall by the wayside. With your help, we can make sure that everyone has the information they need to stay healthy this school year. Please make sure to forward this email to family and friends who might need it.
Have questions? Send us a private message using the form below.